Your wallet updates your address whenever it detects an address has been used to receive funds. We made it so to protect your privacy. For example, my salary is paid in Bitcoins. If I use the same address for every transaction, anyone who I transact with only needs to inspect my address on the blockchain to deduce what my salary is. Your old wallet address stay valid so you can if you choose too continue using old address.
Articles in this section
- Do you support ERC20 Tokens?
- Why is My Bitcoin Transaction Pending for So Long?
- How do I Delete my account?
- How do you calculate the fee?
- BIP32, which derivation path you are using?
- Bitcoin Cash
- Stuck Transactions
- How do I cash out?
- My transaction is taking a long time, why?
- I sent to the wrong address could u get it back and send it to the right one?